January 30, 2011

Spaghetti and Meatballs

So I'm making some Spaghetti and Meatballs for dinner tonight. I was just going to make spaghetti, and then I was thinking I want some meat. So I was just going to make meat sauce. Ugh. I can never just have meat sauce, you know? ha ha.

Moving on, I don't actually know how to make meatballs. What does one put in meatballs??????? Is there a secret recipe behind just meat???? I don't know. I looked up "meatball recipe" on Google and I got a billion links. Seriously? There are a billion meatball recipes??

It can't really be that hard, right? Well I think I can make my own...or something like it. I haven't introduced the concoction to the meat yet, but I hope it turns out okay. Here is my recipe:

1 tsp of each of the following: Garlic Powder, Freshly Ground Black Peppercorns, Sea Salt, Basil Leaves, and Crushed Red Pepper
1/3 cup of Italian-style Bread Crumbs
1 egg
1-ish pound of Ground Chuck

That sounds like a good deal, but I'll let you know on the flip side if this works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment