August 18, 2009

Capital A for Awkward

Hey everybody.

Good news.

Today, I went to the local college to give them my transcripts. I got a letter saying I was going to get financial aide. So of course, since I need to go back to school, I went to see what I should do next. The semester starts next week. Wow. Intense.

I go...and end up leaving fully registered...classes picked and an idea of how much finaide I'll have left over for my books. Intense. I really don't know what happened.

Anyways, now that that is all settled, its time to focus on my birthday. Well...that I will talk about tomorrow. Because when I went out with Anna today for some late late dinner, and I told her even though I'm not going to study film making, I want to make a web series. She said yes. And we decided to center it around Dave.

Here is a link to a video I made (first ever!) of her asking Dave. Once its all good and loaded, I'm going to post it on his facebook. And we will see what kind of response we get. lol


No comments:

Post a Comment