August 12, 2009

Oh It Got Me!

Alright. I'll be the first to admit that a not so good movie can still hook me like it's nobody's business. I'm sorry. I liked Transformers and I LOVED Transformers 2. I LOVED Elizabethtown, The Jane Austen Book Club, Marie Antoinette, PS I Love You, and even Because I Said So.

These movies just speak to me that a lot of movies I see don't or never will. Unless I'm drunk. And I'm okay with that. I like to watch terrible movies, wonderful movies, and everything in between. No matter what anyone thinks.

That is why I am proud to announce that I LOVED 17 AGAIN and PUSH!!!! I loved them so much, I went and bought them...so to speak. lol

Now that you all know I'm not afraid to say I loved these movies...I'm gonna watch 17 AGAIN...again. :) And again and again and again, then I'll throw in some Push and watch that again and again and again. And then possibly watch All 4 seasons of Supernatural and all 3 seasons of Psych until I've memorized the commentaries.

You know, this past saturday, I made my mother watch the first disc of Supernatural. And when we would get to certain parts, I'd tell her what was talked about on the commentaries or what so and so meant or how everything comes full circle. (like sam throws the gun in the trunk and says we've got work to do -S1E1 and then dean does the same thing-S2Finale)

She just followed along and actually really got into the Bloody Mary Episode. It was awesome. We had a good day. Plus we got to drink the last of the super awesome apple juice I went back to the grocery store just to get! *is sad* I want more!

I guess thats all I really had to say. Is my life boring? Yes. That is why I expanded my search for a job to two neighboring counties. Am willing to relocate if the pay can handle it. I guess school is gonna have to wait another semester...or two. Soon, I'll be the grandma learning how to use Final Cut Pro or something! Damn it!

No comments:

Post a Comment