August 11, 2009

Time Zones are so tricky

Some tv company rep called looking for my mom. ok. she's not home. it's 4:04pm.

Rep: Yeah...I had an appointment to speak to Mrs. Sosa at 4:30. She told me she was going to talk to her husband about something and then wanted me to call back at 4:30. Do you know when would be a better time to call?

Me: Um...I don't know. It's only 4.

Rep: Oh...It is? huh. I was looking at your time. I thought it was 5.

Me: ...Nope.

Rep: Ok. I'll call back in 45 minutes.

Are you serious lady? You didn't even know my mom's last name when you called and made me wait while you pulled up the file. Shouldn't you have the up before you call a potential client? And really? Who am I talking to? A valley girl? Geez!

Now, for a list of catch phrases.

1. I die.-Rachel Zoe. Google her.
2. Mrs. Armstrong, Mrs. Armstrong, Please! Don't tell my mom!-Supernatural-Invisible Kid
3. Gus, get your socks ready. Cause I'm about to knock them off!-Psych-Shawn Spencer


No comments:

Post a Comment